Supracolor Water-Soluble Pencil Sets
Superior quality water-soluble color pencils for the most exacting requirements. Recommended by watercolor artists, illustrators, and creative professionals. Bright colors and excellent light-fastness are the result of using purer color pigments to create the color palette. Using the purest pigments equals superior color blending and batch-to-batch consistency.
- Best light-fastness of any water-soluble color pencil, except Museum Aquarelle
- Excellent surface coverage makes using Supracolor Soft very economical and perfect for large surface artwork
- California cedar is FSC Certified. The straight grade won't warp when wet, which prevents the cores from cracking.
- Cores are tested to be consistent in both color and dimension from batch-to-batch.
- All Supracolor Soft and Pablo cores feature a 6B hardness (compared to Graphite pencils) for smoother texture and feel.
- Caran d'Ache color cores are glued over the full pencil length and all sides for greater break-resistance.